Sunday 18 September 2011

oh well. not so well.

okay. I am now at home!! but will be leaving back to KL in 20 more minutes! gahhh. to make it short, lets summarize what I've been through this 2 weeks in university.

Minggu Haluan Siswa was good. the seniors (Pembantu Mahasiswa) were really nice and cool. well. I fell sick the whole week of MHS! haha. I knowww. Imma loser. but who cares? at least I dont have to walk to DTC.. naik kereta/van bhaii. haha. well well well. saya memang malas berjalan dan berlari. okay. I would like to thank to all PM sebab menjaga saya waktu sakit, bawa saya ke klinik, ambil berat mengenai JPA scholarship dan baik sangat tak pernah tengking macam 12th dulu! haha. you're so cool seniors!

okay. the whole 2 weeks bring stress and so much pressure to me. daaa.

arghh! I got to go! mama marah! nanti sambung di college ok! see ya! (:

No comments: