Wednesday 2 September 2009

13. LOSER !

usually, i don't need to struggle really hard to get what i want.
Allah gives me everything. Alhamdulillah.
i'm lucky to be born as a part of this family.
i'm lucky that i have a lot of good friends.
i'm lucky that i'm studying in Derma.

i want to be extraordinary. i know that i can do more than just being a simple, plain girl.
i want to do something different. i want to be somebody.

i really really want straight As.

i want to be better than you, i want to be the best. yes. imma kiasu person. so?
i want to get a scholarship.
i want to study oversea or UTP.
i want to get my degree or master, maybe.
i want to get a great job. erk. architect, engineer, lecturer?
i want to marry Shahir.
i want to be an awesome mother.
i want my parents to be proud of me. i really want.


but i don't study frequently.
i play all the times. sms-ing. internet. tv and i talk a lot.

then, my trial result was so bad.
i got B for add maths. and another B for ****. huh.
i want A1 badly and it was so frustrating.

this is my last post about my trial result. i'm a complete loser.
for sure, you'r smiling right ? heh.

**
this song is the best to cool me down.
Lost! Coldplay. again.

Just because I’m losing
Doesn’t mean I’m lost
Doesn’t mean I’ll stop
Doesn’t mean I will cross

Just because I’m hurting
Doesn’t mean I’m hurt
Doesn’t mean I didn’t get what I deserve
No better and no worse

I just got lost
Every river that I’ve tried to cross
Every door I ever tried was locked
Ooh-Oh, And I’m just waiting till the shine wears off…

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn’t mean you’ve won
‘Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you’ll be lost

Every river that you tried to cross
Every gun you ever held went off
Ooh-Oh, And I’m just waiting till the firing starts
Ooh-Oh, And I’m just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh, And I’m just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh, And I’m just waiting till the shine wears off…

**

okay. thats all. till then, thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes, it is a blessing in disguise.. Not getting straight A's in the Trials... If you've got all A's in the Trials, you might have been satisfied with your performance!! Remember(or maybe you didn't know) that my son(who got straight A1's in the SPM) got B3 for Chemistry and A2 for Accounts in his Trials. I had to send him for private tuition for Chemistry.Paid RM400 for the 4 hour session. That was in September last year..
So.., Oney.., don't give up!! Don't quit yet. There's still time.. "Jangan gabra.." Take one thing at a time. Do your post mortem. See where your mistakes were. You only lose a battle when you don't go fighting. Fight, fight,fight till the end. NEVER GIVE UP... Use your "SQ" girl..
Remember this: "MEN ARISE FROM FALSE PRETENCE".

oney said...

yes sir.
I've learn something useful from my result.
I'm too confident, i make a lot of careless mistakes. I'm sorry sir.

yeahh. for sure i will keep fighting for this SPM.
thank you sir.