Thursday 28 January 2010

fashion.

seriously, I really addicted to fashion.
I gonna have a fashion blog soon.
no, not now, but less than a year from now maybe.
I'll try.
promise to myself, and I bet you ! :D

I do had an ambition to be a fashion designer.
but my ustaz said that, 'berdosa buat baju tak tutup aurat,
kira bersubahat.' ohh. :(

but, I didn't care much.
I gonna have my boutique soon. haha
yeahh. I'm always daydreaming for the past few weeks.
forgive me for annoying you. -_-"

okay, here's the pictures.
they are all my fav !


girl who like girls, Freja Beha Erichsen. I lovee her !


my sister's favorite, Agyness Deyn.


Heidi Klum. who don't recognize her ?!


knee boot by Kate Moss. aww


lovely Harry Potter girl, Emma Watson.

2 comments:

FamousAnynomous said...

suka yg coat kt gamba atas skali.
nice and cool okay.
if leather mmg lagi cun~
:)

oney said...

haha. ena,
aku dah stalk dia lama dahh.
tampan.
lesbian dan ada awek cun lagi. haha